15 Creative DIY Window Decorations to Try This Spring
Thinking of trying a cool decor project for your home? How about decorating the windows? There are many cool ways to do that and we too have brought some ideas for you. So, take a look:
1. Make a Hanging Decor of Dream Catchers in Different Sizes
2. Easter is Almost Here and a Bunny Garland Would Look So Adorable
3. Cut Sparrow Silhouettes from Colored Papers ;Cut Some Branches Too and Voila!
4. Decorate The Bottom Part of The Window with Crepe Paper Dandelions
5. Make Felt Heart Garlands in Rainbow Colors
6. Hang Umbrellas Created from Paper Circles Folded Twice and Glued Together
7. Make a Decorative Lace Screen with Lace Fabric in a Wood Frame
8. Hang Tin Can Planters at Your Kitchen Window
9. Make a Macrame Window Hanging in Any Color You Like
10. Decorate with Pom Pom Garlands
11. You Can Also Put Pom Pom Flowers in Vases by The Window
12. Make Window Clings with Puffy Paint
13. Craft These Adorable Butterfly Sun Catchers with Brown Card Stock and Tissue Papers
14. Make These Wonderful Decorations with Yarn and Wire
15. Make a Seashell Garland for a Breezy Decor That Will Look Just Perfect in Summer Season
Want more DIY ideas? Check out our other article!
Remember to call The Window Source of Des Moines for all of your replacement window and door needs!