As the weather starts cooling down and the leaves begin to change, it’s time to bring out your fall decor. It helps set the mood for the autumn and creates a welcoming presence for family and friends. If your front door is looking a bit bare, adding a wreath is definitely the way to spruce it up. These DIY Fall wreaths will get your imagination going.
20 Fabulous DIY Fall Wreaths to Greet Your Guests in Style
If you like the traditional colors of autumn, there are plenty of ideas. Rich shades of brown, red and orange abound. However, if you want to mix things up, you will find DIY Fall wreaths in shades of purple, grey, green, yellow, and pink. Natural textures find their way in the form of grapevine wreaths, bundles of wheat, and dried pukta pods. You can mix and match ideas to create your own unique autumn front door decor.
Don’t think that all front door displays have to be circular. How about a double spray of Pampas grass instead? Or a deer antler with flowers? An oval wreath also works. These ideas will show you inspirational ideas and give you direction on what you display on your front door this fall. Which ideas do you like best?
1. Canning Lids Transform into a Colorful Wreath
Metal canning lids are the last thing you think of when dreaming of DIY Fall wreaths. However, with a bit of decorative tape and a strand of ribbon, you have an eye-catching wreath that will give your door a unique and colorful display. You can mix and match the decorative tapes to create your own unique wreath.
2. Simple Yet Spectacular Fall Bloom Wreath
Fall flowers with big blossoms make the perfect materials for this simple wreath. Take a walk around your garden or the flower section in the craft aisle. Autumnal colors of orange and brown abound. Those blossoms, whether live or faux, are ideal for decorating your front door. A few large blooms arranged in a circle creates this simply spectacular garland.
3. Coffee Filters and Cinnamon Scented Pine Cones
Natural, unbleached coffee filters provide a soft neutral base for this front door decoration. Crumpled to create ruffles, these filters form the body on which the decorative accessories sit. Dried leaves, white roses, and cinnamon scented pine cones make this wreath stand out. Your autumn guests will love this festive wreath and its sweet smell.
4. Grapevine Wreaths with Flowers and Leaves
5. Twig Wreath and Blowing Felt Leaves
6. Pumpkins Berries and Plenty of Colorful Leaves
7. Make Your Fall Wreath Monogram
8. Rustic Rosettes And Burlap Ribbons Unite
9. Combine Burlap Sunflowers and Wheat Grass
10. Acorns Abound Around this Autumn Wreath
11. A Happy Fall Wreath Just for You
12. Putka Pods Look Like Tiny Pumpkins
13. Pampas Grass, Wheat Bundles, and Other Things
14. Bit of Orange Dye and Coffee Filters
15. Store-Bought Sign Transformed Into a Wreath
16. Eucalyptus Leaves Encircle a Grapevine Wreath
17. Wheat Bundles and Pheasant Feathers
18. Dyed Corn Husks a Wreath Does Make
19. A Pink and Yellow Autumnal Wreath
20. Orange Berries Bring Autumn Delight